2018 Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) Essay Competition
Undergraduates of institutions of higher learning in Nigeria
Employment Opportunities: Building from Nothing through Creative Solutions
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN)
- First Prize: N125,000.00 and 2 HRM Books
- Second Prize: N100,000.00 and 2 HRM Books
- Third Prize: N75,000.00 and 2 HRM Books
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners
- All Expenses paid trip to Abuja for CIPM 2015 Annual National Conference
Friday September 28, 2018
- The essay must be original, empirical and meet the standards for publication in local and international journals.
- All entries should be typed in double line spacing and must not be more than 10 pages of A4 paper or 3000 words. Font type must be Times New Roman with 12 points font size.
- Citation of source must be made; in-text and work cited must appear at the end of the essay.
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries
- Interested persons must be UNDERGRADUATES of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics and should send their spiral bound” papers with the following documents attached.
- Reference letter from Registrar of their institution
- Photocopy of admission letter to their current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address; send to : ” The Registrar, CIPM”
- Entries to the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) Essay Competition can be sent in Microsoft Word format by e-mail to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copies of the above documents (in ‘a’) as an attachment to the entry
- Please note that: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and past winners are not eligible to participate
For further enquiries, please call Charity Nwaigbo on 08097727641 or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer, writer and entrepreneur.