All genders, ages, and nationalities are welcome to participate. Our only requirement is that you should be a current high school/college/university student. Only in this case will we consider your essay.
Write an essay on the topic of: How Food Affects Our Mood
ThePensters Writing Service
Though a $1000 scholarship will be awarded to the winner, second and third place will also win prizes.
Send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31st, 2018
Step 1. Write an expository essay in English. Follow our requirements for essay writing, which are stated below.
Step 2. Send your essay to email@example.com before May 31st, 2018. We will not notify you about receiving your email. So, please do not send us emails several times and do not ask us if we received your submission.
Together with the essay, add your contact information:
- first name/middle name/surname
- college/high school
- year of graduation
- phone number
Step 3. Wait for us to contact you, because if you get a note from us, you are a winner!
- The length of the essay should be between 500-700 words.
- Write an essay on the topic.
- Please write about three reasons for believing in your thesis statement in the form of body paragraphs and back up your reasons with viable evidence from respected sources.
- Do not write about yourself and don’t explain why you deserve to win the scholarship. We only care about the quality of your writing. Your reasons for participating and the explanations of why you need the money are not relevant in this case.
- Any point of view is acceptable but use credible evidence in your essay.
- Have an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
All essays will be reviewed by June 10, 2018. We will contact winners of the ThePensters Essay Contest by June 15, 2018 and discuss how we will transfer the prize money.
Check the ThePensters essay contest page for more information.
Lawyer, writer and entrepreneur.