Noplag Scholarship Essay Contest 2017
You must be a high school/college/university student and you must be at least 16 years old.
Please consider the following topics to focus the essay on:
Students life; Education process; Famous educators; Modern Plagiarism; Teacher Thoughts; Educational Technology; Mobile learning; E-Learning Technology; Learning and Technology; Speed Writing; Education in America; Plagiarism Intelligence; Internet Blogging; Best experts of education; Digital Writing; Digital Teaching; Ideas and Thoughts from EdTech; Home studing; Walk through writing process; American teachers; Tech & Learning; Getting smarter; A Teacher’s LifeStudy; Hacks; Education for free; education without teachers; learning to write letters in different languages; applications for virtual universities; money in education; the future of literary education; online education through websites; student learning from writers and poets; international virtual high school. Distant learning, Learning and Teaching problems and difficulties, ways to enhance education process, libraries and their role in education, modern tools useful for studying, teaching methods, approaches, ways to improve memory, time management approaches used in education.
1st prize – $2500
2nd prize – $700
3rd prize – $300
Submit your essay before June 25th, 2017.
- The length of the essay should be at least 700 words.
- The essay must correspond with the suggested topic.
- It must be written in English.
- The essay is to be typed and double-spaced. Font must be no smaller than 12 point Times New Roman.
- The essay must be coherent and correspond with the structure of the chosen essay type.
- Reference style – per your choice, no specific requirement.
- The essay must have an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs and a conclusion.
- It must include standardized citations and a bibliography as well as follow accepted standards regarding attribution of quotations, arguments, and ideas of others.
- Please make sure the essay you submit is original.
To submit your essay and for more information: https://noplag.com/students-scholarship
Lawyer, writer and entrepreneur.